- The Content on Our Site does not constitute advice on which you should rely. It is provided for general information purposes only. You should not rely on or take or fail to take any action based upon the website content. Never disregard taking legal advice or delay in seeking legal advice because of something you have read on this website.
- We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that the Website content will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on Our Site is complete, accurate, and up to date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up to date.
- No part of Our Site is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. No goods or services are sold through Our Site and the details of goods and/or services provided on Our Site are provided for general information purposes only.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that any and all pricing information on Our Site is correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices at any time and may add or remove special offers and promotions from time to time. All pricing information is reviewed and updated regularly.
- Whilst every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all representations and descriptions of services available from Us correspond to the actual goods and/or services available, minor variations or errors may occur. In the event of any discrepancy, please rely on the engagement letter provided before a project is started.
- We make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that services shown on Our Site will be available from Us. Please contact Us if you wish to enquire as to the availability of any goods and/or services.